Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More random pictures.....

My 1st grader and K5 student. Yes I am officially getting old!
Still can't believe my baby is in the first grade. ( I made pancakes for the first day of school, of course Cameron dropped syrup on his shorts... thus the wet spot on leg of shorts. Now they get toast and/or poptarts for breakfast)

Lacie's first day of K5-- she has the same teacher that Cameron had, Mrs Kim Odom... she is wonderful!


Cheering at the football game.....




Lacie attended the mini-cheerleading camp this summer. Here is an action photo of her. I see a future Clemson cheerleader in the making!
Sorry but I don't know how/don't have time to figure out how to put the pictures in the right order, thus my post are a little backwards......oh well, such is my life.



No comments: