Sunday, October 5, 2008

Riverbanks Zoo












Camerons K5 class finished going over the entire alphabet. So, as a treat and learning adventure, they went on a field trip to Riverbanks Zoo, in Columbia. I had taken the day off from work, Missy and I were going to ride together. It happened to rain that morning so Will got to go with us as well. We all had such a good time. Cameron was so excited, he couldn't stand still to look at one animal very long. Wanted to run to the next, and the next and the next. We are going to have to go back when we have more time to spend there. The bus left at 1:30pm to go back to school so we had to hurry. Plus Lacie is a little upset that she didn't' get to go. So I told her we would go back soon!!! She hasn't let me forget that I said that yet!!!




No comments: