Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW 2009

It doesn't snow very often in South Carolina.... so when it does, its BIG fun! I was like a kid this morning when I woke up, immediately looking out the window to see if/how much snow we had. Unfortunately I had to work, but was able to sneak away for an early lunch break to play with the kids in the snow at Grammies. I got hit with several snowballs, my aim isn't very good, so didn't get to return the favor to Will. I threw several, but no luck. Then we built a snowman and dressed him all up. It was so much fun! Wish it would snow a little more often.




Lacie and the snowman!
He was a little small.... but he is cute!

The family and snowman




Building him.......


Cameron got hit in the ear with snowball..... not very happy



Yes she licked the snow off Wills truck.....what can I do with her??





Licking the snow.......






Looking for snow to throw at his moma!







1 comment:

Missy said...

Licking the snow off the truck is TOO funny. Glad you got to play in it for a bit.