Saturday, February 20, 2010

The BIG Snow!!

We had to improvise just a little on the eyes, nose and mouth of the snowman.. but we think she turned out perfect!
My two boys and their snowmen

The 3 kids with the snowmen/women. My toes were frozen by the time we got inside, but I wouldn't have missed the fun!


She's armed and dangerous



Our yard covered in snow.....may not see this again for a long time.




Who knew that in South Carolina it would snow 6 inches in February?? Last year it snowed just a little in January and this year was even better! In all my 33 years I don't remember a snowfall quite like this one. I remember it snowing some and making a little snowman but never 6 inches. It was awesome! I was like a kid in a candy store, I woke up about 6:30am ready to get outside, but I didn't dare to wake up the sleeping kids. They finally got up around 7:30, Will cooked breakfast and by 8:30am....we were in the snow. It was the most fun, we built snowmen, made snow angels and of course had a snowball fight. It was an awesome weekend, the snow was beautiful and I am so glad that we got to enjoy it together. Until the next time we get that much snow, we will just have to enjoy the memories and gaze at the pictures.........Enjoy.















No comments: