Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy Life!!






I know that it has been awhile since I posted, call me lazy, but I just can't seem to find the time to do anything on the computer but check my email. I am going to try and do better. Not much has been happening around here. Just working and the kids going to school. Cameron is in K4 with Mrs Peggy Salmon and Lacie is in K3 with Mrs Kathy Davis. Cameron is doing very well this year. He and Mrs Peggy have really hit if off. I know that he is my child, but he is really smart to be 5!! He amazes me sometimes with what he knows. Lacie is adjusting well to school as well. She is writing and knows her numbers and letters. And she knows when to be sassy! She is so funny and makes me laugh all the time! I don't know where she gets her little attitude from! I was 23 years old before I had attitude like that!! I am posting a few pictures from our Beach vacation this past August.

1 comment:

cmpennington said...

What a great photo of your family! The kiddos are growing way too fast! They are beautiful! We have all got to get these babies together soon! Take care, Jill! Love, Kerri