Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Circus is in Town!!!








Ringling Brothers Circus was in Florence this weekend. Chris and Danna invited us to go with them. We also took Josh, (my sister in laws little boy) with us. Chris and Danna may change their mind about having more than one child after today. All in all the kids enjoyed the circus. Lacie ended up going to sleep before it was all over. Even with snow cone and cotton candy in her system, she still managed to catch a little shut eye. Josh sat so still through the whole thing, I was amazed. Cameron did really well, except going to the bathroom 4 times in 2 hours!!!! We all had a good time and enjoyed the show. Can't wait until next year!!!!

3 comments:

Danna said...

We had a good time too! Did the snow cone stains come out of Lacie's tights? I found a few on the back of my pants when I took them off that night. LOL! BTW...you have my name as Danny in your post. :)

Missy said...

Josh wants to wear his hat to school every day. He had so much fun with ya'll. I think the circus at at school today is really gonna be a let down for the boy. You guys are waaay too good to us.

Lee Wilkes said...

Love the hats!!