Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day at the beach!!

School is out, spring/summer has arrived! The kids didn't go to the beach for spring break, so I decided to take some time off and take them to the beach for Memorial day. We left on sunday afternoon and came back today. Will came and spent sunday night. The kids had a blast! They played in the water, dug in the sand and Cameron even learned how to play a card game. Like I said before, I can't get the pictures in the right order, so they a little backwards.

Lacie in her new bathing suit coverup/dress digging in the sand.
Cameron wouldn't be still for camera, so I got him running on beach.
A beautiful sunset!!!!
Not a good picture.. but here we are....................
And grammie, who so graciously let us stay at her house...
Bathing Beauties...
We took the kids crabbing sunday night... and they found a dead jellyfish to beat with shovel....
My two beautiful babies...
Looking at the crabs we caught
My babies again...........

This was the first day there....
Lacie running in water.....
I asked Will to take a picture of me, since I am always behind the camera. I did actually get in and dig in the dirt with the kids.
Me and my Lac!!!!

Lacie and Will digging for something............

4 comments:

Misty and Adam said...

Jill, your babies are beautiful and growing so fast!!! I know I have said it 100 times, but Lacie looks like "little Jill". You are so blessed!! Miss you..hope to see you soon!!
Love, Misty

Kacy said...

Jill, I can't believe how big your "babies" are! Cameron looks so old running on the beach! They are both so beautiful. I love your beach pictures of them! Hope to see you soon, Love, Kerri

Danna said...

They are beautiful!

Lee Wilkes said...

Looks like a blast! Makes me sooooo excited for our upcoming week at the beach!