Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday fun!!!!

This year we had Cameron and Lacie's birthday party a few day early because Nana was going to be in town. She has missed the last two parties so we decided to have it this past weekend. Their birthdays are June 10th(Cameron) and June 14th ( Lacie). Can you believe that they will be 6 and 4????? I know I can't believe it.. That must mean I am getting old????? na surely not!!!! Of course we had a pool party and everyone had a blast. They swam and swam... then we had hotdogs and hamburgers and cake and ice cream. Afterwards the kids opens some presents. Just want to say THANK YOU, because they opened them so fast, I don't know what came from who. You know the pictures are out of order.... but here they are.




just a shot of the kids in pool
Lacie, Scooter and Logan...... who needs a clown at the party
Josh was sunbathing ..... I guess..........
These two are the best of friends... Zeke and Sara Abbett.........
Tripp and Josh eating.......
Me and my very best friend... Julie!!! Love this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and my mom!!!! Love her!!!!!!!
Me and my babies.. Cameron and Lacie..... shes such a poser!!!!
Julie and Tripp!!!! so cute!
AG wouldn't just smile for me, had to make funny faces.... love her anyway.... so gorgeous!!

blowing out the candles!!!!
Aren't these beautiful sisters!!
Oh Tripp... he is adorable.............
Cameron swimming away.........
Logan(Glorias son).. he was just a little tired............


Lacie was showing us her moves... girl has talent.....
How funny is this?????? he is so cute... I could eat him with a spoon.....
Look at those legs............
not sure what Mary Ellen was doing but I give it a 10!!!!!
great form Cameron!!!!!



3 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks so much for not including the flu pictures. HA! I am still recovering.

Misty and Adam said...

That looks like so much fun, and yes, June is the best month for Birthdays because mine is, too!! I think us "big girls" should have a little pool party! Hope to see you soon!!!

Lee Wilkes said...

Looks like fun. Happy birthday to Cameron and Lacie!