Thursday, June 19, 2008

BIRTHDAY FUN!

Cameron celebrated his 6th birthday on June 10th!! Man I just can't believe he is 6 already. Seems like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital. He was the perfect baby. Never cried, slept alot and ate alot, other than that he was just happy and always smiling. He is still a precious boy, just with a little more attitude then me! I know that you all think that isn't possible.....but believe me, it has happened. Hes like a little mini me walking around. He is a sweet and loving boy, in fact he wouldn't even spend the night with his best friend Keaton tonight because he wanted to stay with his mommy. He will be in K5 next year and is incredibly smart. Now I am not just bragging because he is mine, the teachers say it to. He is also going to be my little sports man! Very athletic, good at just about any sport he tries. In fact he was in the yard telling me how to swing a golf club... go figure! For his birthday he got some kinda baseball net, the ball bounces back if you hit it in the middle. Now mommy doesn't have to get in the yard and sweat so much! He loves it. Of course his little sister had to help him open his gift and try it out that night, in the dark. I'm so proud of my little man!! I love you Cameron!!!!










1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh how I love that boy.