Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CHEERLEADING!!!






Ok, you know that you are getting old, when your baby girl goes to mini-cheerleading camp/clinic. I had completely forgotten about the clinic until monday afternoon when I picked them up from daycare. People were talking about it and I asked if she wanted to go. Of course she said yes. It went on for 3 days, and tonight we got a preview of what she had learned. She also gets to cheer at half time of one the football games! When I took her tonight, I pulled up and asked if she needed me to go in with her. NO, was her response! My baby isn't a baby anymore, what am I going to do???? I came back at 8pm for their little show. My little social butterfly was working the room, talking to anyone that would talk to her! I have no idea where she gets that from either......... She really enjoyed herself and can't wait until halftime!

2 comments:

Missy said...

You're old? This is my baby's last year. I am ancient!

Lauren said...

What a precious cheerleader! My, where does the time go?