Monday, August 25, 2008

National Wizard of Oz day..........

For those of you that didn't know, I now work at McCoy Nursing Home in Bishopville, also... today was National Wizard of Oz Day.............SO several employees dressed like the characters from the movie. I was Glinda the Good Witch........ Tiffany was Dorothy, Susan was the wicked witch of the west, Micheal was the Tin Man(if I only had a heart), Pat was the scarecrow(if I only had a brain), Jenesia was the Cowardly Lion( needing some courage) and Julies dog was Toto. It was so much fun and the residents LOVED it.









3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

So funny!! I didn't know you were working there! That's awesome!! And I think that green faced witch is my Susan from church!! Tell her I said hey. Love ya!

Bree said...

Cute!!

Sae Sae said...

Jill,

I ALWAYS knew YOU were the good witch! You are great sport girl! Hope to see you soon!
Elizabeth