Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bon Jovi pictures....





Thats my girls from work, Mitzi(in back) Jenine(sorry, I don't know how to spell her name, but will correct it monday) Sharon and myself. This was at midnight, when the concert was over.. we were a bit tired!






Alright, it has only taken me a week to get the software loaded on my laptop to be able to make my Bon Jovi pictures small enough to post on my blog.....so finally.................here they are!!! The man looks better with age. And even better in person. We were close enough that I could have reached out and touched him, but I was afraid that the security guards would tackle me to the ground and throw me out the coliseum... didn't want to risk missing the rest of the concert. So I just drooled from the front row..... Oh and did I mention that Chris Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi??? It was a night to dream for.....

2 comments:

Misty and Adam said...

Again..I am so freaking jealous. I bet that was so much fun. I love me some Jon Bon and some Daughtry too!

Betsy Marchant said...

Wow, you were close! How fun!