Monday, March 10, 2008

More about girls weekend...









We also danced the night away saturday night. We turned up the music, opened the doors and probably scared the pizza man to death! He said it wasn't our usual quite weekend, thats how well he knows us. Did I forget to mention that we tried gymnastics and wrestling? The girls got the tiaras at Broadway saturday morning, they were worn all weekend long. And not just by the kids!!!! It was great to be with my in laws and the girls. We did some good bonding and laughing. We always have a great time together, and I am lucky to be apart of their family.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh Jill, that looks like so much fun! I could totally use a "girls beach weekend". I do look forward to the days when Carlysle and I can do that kind of stuff together. Although I know that also means closer to the days when I get the door slammed in my face and the "I hate you"....so I think I'm still good with her age now!!!