Saturday, March 22, 2008

Church egg hunt

And I had the easiest job of all.. I held baby Cabot most of the egg hunt so her mom could help her brother Alec. She is such a happy baby, I had the best time holding and feeding her.
think they were trading eggs
Silly girl Anna Grace
Everyone hunting....



I don't even think ALL the kids were in this picture!!!
Looks like a little ole couple rocking on front porch.. These two cousins are like peas and carrots when they are together.

While the grown ups hid eggs in the back yard, Aunt Missy read stories.. and below is how well Cameron listened to story....



Once again this year we had the church Easter egg hunt at my sister in law, Meredith's house. Seems like there were alot more kids this year than last. It was fun to be had by all! The kids played, found eggs, ate hot dogs and chips and played some more. Everyone found a ton of eggs, there must have been 1000 eggs hid in the yard. I am sure that Meredith will find eggs for a while when they do yard work!

No comments: