Monday, March 10, 2008

Quiet kids is never good......






Hows that old saying go? "If the kids are quiet, they are doing something they shouldn't" I am here to say that it is very true. We were sitting around sunday morning in the den, attempting to get things ready to home. The girls were in the bedroom and it was very quiet, so Missy went to check on them. Heres what she found................ unfortunatly I didn't get a picture of Sara Abbett all made up. So I put one of her, with her tiara on of course!

3 comments:

Danna said...

I am assuming Lacie put on her own lipstick? She is too funny!

Lee Wilkes said...

Looks like the beach was a blast! I wish I could have a girls weekend!! LOVE the pic of you and Lacie on the beach looking at each other!

Missy said...

We obviously have one who has practiced lipstick application!